Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard wants to stop by!

Blizzard wanted to stop by and decided to stay here for a couple of days.  It was NOT invited by me!  Oh, how terrible it is.  The wind is 35-40 mph and very strong.  I can see the trees swaying back and forth.  So Scary!!  The temp is dropping down to 20 and it will drop to -3 or -5 tonight till Wednesday!  Ughhh!  Snow will might dump to 15 inches. 

This morning, I woke up and noticed there were big snowflakes falling down.  I had to ZOOM to Wal Mart and grocery store before it was getting worse.  My car's windshield had covered of ice and it took me about 1/2 hour to rid of the ice.  You know my car is 20 years old and the heat took forever to thaw it.  Oh poo! 



Tonight, I'm bundling up and start to sew one of my quilt while watching T.V ( Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season Finale)  The quilt surley kept my legs warm :)  plus sore fingers from hand stitches.  I can't find my leather thimble!  Oh poo!   I hope I will find it by tomorrow so that way, I won't get sore fingers again. 

Stay away from the cold weather and Stay Warm..... till Next time XOX

No comments: