Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Love to travel....

I love to travel.
I thanked to my parents who took me and my family to travel all over the United States.  We mostly went to South Carolina and Utah almost every year till I was 18.  My last long distance travel was Hell, Michigan with my deaf friends and camped out for weekend last year. 

I miss camping...
I miss bonfire..
I miss making S'mores...
I miss fresh air and starry nights with no street lights....


I was browsing thur one of the blog.  It called "Sister on the Fly".  There are so many old vintage trailers and they decorated their trailers awesome!!   Here is the video and it's interested to watch...



My dream to get me one.......Someday :)

















I would like LOVE to have a small pick up truck and vintage trailer.  Back in my mind,  I want to sell everything from my place and keep all my old pictures, sewing machine/items.  Put things in storage that I want to keep.  Hop in my truck and pull the trailer - off I go.  Travel as much as I can.  That's part of my dream. 

But...... When will that happen ?  Someday....





Pictures of Old Days of our trip...

My brother, Me, Mom, Gma I and Kelly
Our 1st trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  We were somewhere in the Smoky Mtns...















Me ... Somewhere in the West..






















1973
We had a Pop-Up trailer and Monster Blue Van.. :)
My brother was giving Mom a hard time, he swung her so high as much he can.  Mom held the bed frame so tightly.  Hehehe!  Sister and I were laughing our heads off. 








17 years old.

I was on top of Utah Mtns.  Gorgeous view.  I never forget that moment..









Our family decided to buy a bigger trailer and got rid of pop up trailer.  Ours were Monster Blue van and the other red truck belonged to other family.  We traveled/tagged along..








Me standing behind the yellow trailer. I believed it was taken at Smokey Mtns ( Georgia ? or Tennessee?)
















I will keep dreaming and will travel some day..

Bon Voyage! _\m/

2 comments:

SpicyGrrl said...

Hi it's me Lori..... I wanna to leave the comment on your blog.... Oh yes!! I miss in Hell, Michigan with you and other friends!! It was such a fun! HOPING that we will go again? :-D

Secret Garden Cottage said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful childhood filled with lots of fun family vacations. :) I love all of pics from your family trips... great fun! That vintage trailer would be so much fun to have! I hope you get your wish and get one some day. :)
Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your sweet comment about my Halloween decor... much appreciated! I love your Halloween header picture... cute!!
Have a happy Wednesday!
~ Jo :)