Monday, October 18, 2010

Learn how to sew....

Wow,   It has been a while for me to post in my blog.  I've been extremely busy with my crafts.  Christmas is around in the corner and I'm not ready!!  Halloween is not even up yet.. 




See this picture of my Princess Grand-daughter, Z sew.  I'm so proud of her that she wanted to learn how to sew.  My grandmother Irene used to make quilts, afghans and Christmas ornaments.  My mother is a Master knitter, spinner (wool), basket maker and quilter.  I learned numerous of crafts from my mother and Grandmother I.   Now, Princess Z is learning how to sew.  My chest is swelling with pride.  (She's only 4 years old )...    I might have to copy this picture and frame it for my Craft room


Bless her little cute heart <3


Till next time! xox

1 comment:

kym said...

Hey Deb...I'm working on a Thanksgiving piece for my mother in law and then I have a bunch of mini samplers for co-workers to finish up.

I also made 2 little Hannukah tote bags. I feel like I will never get it all done.

I'm tired just thinking about it.
lol


Can't wait to see some of your holiday work!